Why is good posture so important? Because in addition to looking good, it is also the key to a strong back and healthy blood circulation.
Even if you don’t suffer from any severe spinal curvature, your spine is under extreme pressure every day. Usually, we spend the day sitting in a chair, so it is necessary to relax the back.
We decided to help everyone take care of their health. Here is a list of exercises that will allow the back muscles to relax and strengthen.
How To Correct Your Posture
- Lie on your back, and reach out your arms.
- Bend your legs, and pull them toward your chest.
- Come back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise several times.
Stretching Your Back Muscles
- Hold your legs under your knees, and pull your thighs to your chest.
- Lift your head, and reach your knees with your chin. Try to place it between your knees.
- Hold the pose for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Place your right foot on your left knee.
- Turn your head to the right and place your right knee down on the floor, pressing your shoulder blades down.
- Repeat the exercise with your other leg.
- Stand on your hands and knees. Keep your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Curve your back up and down. Always start the movement with your coccyx.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- On your back, place your left foot on your right thigh.
- Reach your left knee out to the outside, and pull your right thigh toward you.
- Repeat the exercise for your other leg.
- Bend your knees at 90 degrees, and place them on a flat surface.
- Slowly lift your body toward your knees. Hold your arms by your sides.
- Keep your head slightly lifted.
- Place your left foot on your right knee.
- Pull your right shoulder toward your left knee.
- Change legs, and do the exercise for your other shoulder.
Sidelong Thigh Lifts
- Lie sidelong and set your left elbow against the floor. Bend your knees.
- Keeping your right hand on your hip, raise your thighs up.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times for each side.
Preview photo credit shutterstock
Based on materials from jurial