We all know how difficult it can be to get rid of excess fat, especially in the abdomen. The teenage years are behind us, when our metabolism was fast like Ferrari. But even for those of us who have established an active lifestyle and healthy eating habits, shedding that stubborn belly fat can be a real challenge.
But don’t despair! We find techniques that may be the answer to our problem.
An Ancient Chinese Massage
It is a massage that you must do for two minutes, twice a day. It works as an internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies the area and melts fat.
You have to understand that this technique alone will not solve the problem if you are a television addict who eats fast food and drinks soda every day.
But it works wonders for those who exercise regularly but still can’t get rid of belly fat.
Avoid using this technique:
- Immediately after a heavy meal;
- If you have bladder, kidney, or gallbladder stones.
- If you have hypertension;
- If you are pregnant;
- If you have a hernia;
- If you have stomach or intestinal ulcers.
- If you have inflammation of the uterus, bladder, ovaries, or fallopian tubes.
We recommend that you do this technique twice a day: before breakfast and before going to bed.
- Lie on your back on a flat, firm surface.
- Rub your hands together vigorously until they are warm.
- Place one hand flat on your belly button.
Start rubbing your belly slowly with light pressure in small clockwise circles around your belly button and gradually increase the circles. Each circle should last between 1 and 2 seconds.
Focus on the heat that begins to build up in the abdominal area.
Continue for two minutes, around 40-50 circles. It is important to keep your stomach warm when exercising.
Fat melting is not the only advantage this technique offers. It also improves digestion, speeds up metabolism, and increases blood circulation in the abdominal area, while stimulating the abdominal organs.
And the best part is that you don’t even have to get out of bed!
Dhanurasana (Yoga position)
The bow pose is ideal for strengthening the core and tightening the abdominal muscles. It offers a stretch of the whole body that increases energy and facilitates digestion.
- Lie face down on the mat with your legs straight and your arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees up as you extend your arms back to support your ankles or feet.
- Hold for 15 to 30 seconds while breathing normally.
- Exhale and return to the lying position, allowing your body to rest for 15 seconds.
- Repeat 5 times with rest time between each pose.